Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dissapointed

i really dissapointed with all i have now..
study..my family..my thing n FRIENDS..
all i do is just a waste..
people duno how to appreciate it..
people think that that is just a waste..
people abandon me..
people put me at a side..
people happy on their way..
the way that i can't follow..
people who pretty than me..
people don't like what i do,say..
say that because of me..
she become like that..canot concentrate on study..
all is my fault..my wrong..
sometime i really feel that at everywhere also
i'm the extra one..
thats no place for me to hide n sit..
is all full of people..
but thats not me..
when something happen alredy
only come forward to ask me this and that..
thats relly like shit!!!!
if u don't want to let me know..
don't want to tell me the truth..
then what for u ask that..they ok ah..
can teach bad thing de ah!!
thats a waste also..
if i'm the extra..just tell..
no need hide here and there..
is just make me feel that more"jia"..
this really make me very dissapointed..
i duno what i'm jian chi about??
when i think back..
i really feel that i'm very stupid..shit..
shit people only can trust that this world still got something that can maintain long...

1 comment:

  1. why do u feel so left out huh ?? so KE SIAN ARH ???

    ReplyDelete